The use of social media has changed the way that people make their choices on where to go and when. On any given day, people are able to gauge what parties are the hottest, and where most people are going to. One can see where his or her friends are going, and where the hype is on any given day.
What’s becoming more and more evident is that people not only use the information they get on on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace during the day. Daytime is for planning, since all you have to do is see where the DC Nightlife Events are taking place, and what DC Nightclubs his or her friends are planning on checking out that night.
But nowadays, real time information is being broadcasted from inside the DC Nightclubs, Bars and Lounges, letting people know how good, or bad, an event is and helping ClubGoers make an educated choice on DC Clubbing, and DC Nightlife in general. I assembled some posts on Ultrabar from tonight. Pretty interesting!
1. dcnitelife:Crazy @ultrabar tonight!
2. Alicebabyy:RT @dcnitelife: Stephanie Fritz from @ParisHilton “My New BFF” reality show just showed up @UltraBar! —–what?
3. dcnitelife:Stephanie Fritz from @ParisHilton “My New BFF” reality show just showed up @UltraBar!
4. brittanyWAATSON:On the way to DC, ultrabar and somewhere else. Wearin a new dress, HOT!
5. LabellaE:bout to head out with my ladies.. but idk where we should go .. fur or the Ultrabar?
6. JustFlai:tonight come out to ultrabar hit me up for guest list… @unitedsounds and @TOCAproductions
7. preciousladona:ultrabar tonight….Happy Bday Phil!!!!!!! We partying our heads off!
8. moni3cakes:Has anyone been to ultrabar on a Thursday?? Is it poppin?
9. christauff [ 8-6 ]:Behrouz returns to 4Play @ Ultrabar in D.C. tonight! Party FREE with District Ignition! – Email email@example.com
The problem that arises for shady Nightlife operators is that it is as easy for a good comment or review to be posted, as for a bad and business damaging one. Ultimately, the consumer is the one benefiting from this. It is a lot easier to make educated decisions on DC Nightclubs and parties.,It’s also keeping operators honest, by ensuring that bad business and false advertising gets punished. It only takes one post to ruin your business. One Tweet can expose you…..
“LondonV @steveaoki the stage is that high for the purpose of letting u escape from the super sleazy crowd that frequents “this dc nightclub” (Name of club removed on purpose).
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook. Also, visit the official Panorama Productions, DC Clubbing web page.