The biggest club in DC,
hosting DC’s biggest Saturday event!
On Saturday nights in Washington DC, Glow uses Fur Nightclub to host DC’s biggest weekly party.
Regular Guests include:
Tiesto | Benny Benassi | Avicii | Kaskade | Armin van Buuren | Above & Beyond | Steve Angello | Axwell | Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz | Sander van Doorn | David Guetta | ATB | Cosmic Gate | Dirty South | and more…
The Main Room:
- The Main Room at Fur is a massive rectangle with a mezzanine wrapping around 3 sides
- The room has 2 bars at opposite ends of the floor
- VIP options include: Super-VIP next to the DJ booth, a raised stage, lounge area, mezzanine options and private rooms
- A perch above the crowd hosts the infamous Glow Girls
- The room features state-of-the-art lighting and sound design
The wrap-around mezz at Fur features a lounge w/ bar on the left, private rooms, and a second lounge w/ bar on the right.
The Martini Room:
Glow Saturdays at Fur Nightclub are more than just the biggest DJs in the world! Every week in the Martini room we feature a Mash-Up/Top 40/Popular Hip-Hop party with DJ Kid Lucky opening for DC nightlife resident DJ Geometrix! It’s got a raised DJ booth, super VIP at the front, and plush VIP booths in the rear.
The Mafia Room:
Fur’s Mafia Room hosts one of the most quality Latin parties in DC every Saturday night! The room features a lower-level dance floor and an upper level with bar and VIP.
Of all the outdoor patio bars in DC, Fur’s is without question the most lively. With the best DC local DJs spinning everything from techno to electro, dubstep to disco and everything in between; the Fur Patio keeps DC nightlife fun and fresh!