DC’s most reckless lounge
Traditionally catering more to the bottle service crowd, Josephine is working with Glow to create more of an EDM atmosphere. What does that mean? For starters, it means Glow Thursdays at Josephine will be 18+ and feature a No Dress Code policy. That doesn’t mean you should wear a jersey and dirty sneakers. It just means you’ve got some wiggle room
Thursday bookings remain the same:
Robbie Rivera, Tommy Trash, John Dahlback, Norman Doray, EDX, Mark Knight, Sunnery & Ryan, etc.
The Main Area/Bar
- After descending into DC nightlife’s adult playground, patrons can choose whether to enter the main bar or proceed to the Gold Room
- The main area features 2 L-shaped bars and an intimate dance floor.
- VIP tables surround the edge of the main area, overlooking The Pit
Main Floor VIP
At the edge of the main floor, surrounding The Pit, are several large, comfortable VIP booths.
They provide an intimate setting with plenty of room, while putting you on the edge of all the action.
They also provide a direct line of sight to the DJ!
For table reservations, call (202) 271-1171.
- Beyond the railings exists The Pit, Josephine’s sunken VIP area/dance floor.
- Featuring 2 poles (use your imagination), The Pit at Josephine will be solely for dancing when Glow takes over on Thursday nights. All bottle service will be removed from the area.
The Gold Room
The Gold Room at Josephine was completely renovated in the Fall of 2011. The bar was moved to the far wall, the space was nearly doubled and the wall was made to float. Now Josephine can be 100% open to a headlining artist or have 2 rooms.