“Best New Venue” 2010
- Armin van Buuren, DJ Magazine Top 100 Poll
Regular Guests include:
Mark Knight | Joris Voorn | Nic Fanciulli | Boris | Sander Kleinenberg | Robbie Rivera | Roger Sanchez | Steve Lawler
Chus & Ceballos | Morgan Page | Danny Howells | Lee Burridge | and more…
The Main Room/Dance Floor:
- An intimate setting; the DJ stands close enough to high-five the crowd!
- Numerous cryogenic ‘guns’ give the crowd icey blasts on command.
- One side of the floor houses a slightly raised VIP area
- The other side features a bar that spans the entire length
- The room features state-of-the-art lighting and sound design
The first floor lounge at Lima is great for many reasons. The most important being easy access to the bar nearly 100% of the time. You’ll probably never have to wait for a drink! It also features intimate nooks, comfortable tables and TVs/projector to watch the action on the floor!
Closed during Glow’s Thursday event, what normally serves as a dining room is used as a second floor during Lima’s Washington DC college nights every Tuesday!
When it comes to lounges and bars with outdoor patios in DC, Lima is surely near the top of the list. There are plenty of plush seats to spread out on, tables for your drinks, 2 entrances and a standing area. The patio also gives access both to the lower dance level and the main floor lounge!